Saturday, June 30, 2012

On the Train

We spent a wonderful couple of nights with our daughter in New York City. We went to a famous coal fired pizza oven place and did some shopping. I picked up a high capacity battery for my phone because I thought I might need it while I tweet and blog from the shows.
We are on the train from NYC to Boston and, though we were a bit late getting off, this is the way to travel. I have a 110 V socket right next to me, a comfortable seat and a quiet and pretty quick ride.
Both Kathy and I are looking forward to getting settled in so we can start helping. Also we are looking forward to seeing our son and all our "carrot" people friends, both old and new!
That is it for now, but I am using the mobile blogger, so I will try to post little bits more often.

1 comment:

  1. New York then New England in the summer... Great stuff! Enjoy Matt!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete